Flowback Water Transfer Technician
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Department: WISCO Trucking
WISCO Trucking responsible environmental solutions to operators in The Bakken and surrounding plays in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming
Flowback Water Transfer Techs must be self-driven individuals who:
• Setup and break down plumbing to tanks with camlock fitting on oilfield location well sites.
• They will operate a state-of-the-art bagless filter unit to assist in the filtration, cycling and transferring of water.
• Hauls equipment out to new location sites, while following the rig.
• This individual will coordinate with consultants and schedule truck drivers to haul the water.
• This individual must also strive to create positive relationships with our customers and a safe working environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have an acceptable MVR and background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Flowback experience is not required but is a plus.
- Willingness to work in harsh weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb stairs/ladders, bend over, squat, and kneel.
- Starting wage: $21.00 – $24.00 per hour DOE.
- Transient housing provided.
- Company vehicle provided while doing water transfer.
- 20 days on 10 days off, rotational schedule.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.