Title: Diesel Mechanic
Location: Midland, Texas
Purity is seeking a highly motivated diesel mechanic for its Midland, Texas location.
Mechanic must have:
- 1 plus years’ experience on Peterbilt, Cummings, Ford Fleet
- Valid State Issued Driver License with good record (CDL A or B Preferred)
- Working knowledge on performance preventative maintenance
- Working knowledge of truck electrical systems and maintenance
- Ability to operate truck and equipment
Mechanic’s Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance on fleet vehicles including but not limited to oil changes, tire changes, and service brakes, shoes and drums.
- Competency in servicing brakes, lights, differentials and running diagnostics.
- Execute complete engine repairs, tractor suspension and rebuilds.
- Mechanics are responsible for the proper maintenance and repair of all company trucks and equipment, rolling fleet and related property.
- Mechanic will diagnose down trucks and equipment and report the root cause failure analysis to the Shop Supervisor and Service Manager.
- Mechanic will identify and report any abuse or neglect with company trucks and equipment to the Service Manager.
- Mechanic follows the established truck and equipment preventative maintenance schedule provided by the Service Manager.
- Mechanic will use the TMW system to open work orders, charge parts and labor hours to jobs.
- Individual will maintain a clean, safe work environment at all times.
- Must follow company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 10-hour shift or 12-hour shift available
- Day shift or Evening shift
- Weekend availability