Title: Winch Driver
Location: Williston, ND
WISCO Trucking, Inc. (WTI) is currently seeking committed winch truck drivers, who possess the following requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL with tanker endorsement.
- Two years of verifiable tractor-trailer Class A experience.
- Acceptable MVR/PSP and background check status.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Provide Current Medical Certificate.
- Must have experience driving standard transmission Class 8 trucks.
- Proven ability to use winch line cables safely to pick up and load, unload and set up equipment on locations such as frac tanks, mud tanks, upright tanks, and other types of equipment.
- Experience in load securement and always implements safe driving principles is preferred
- $2,500-$3,500 Weekly (paid bi-weekly)
- Hourly pay ranges from $24-$37 D.O.E.
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus.
WTI provides responsible environmental solutions to operators in The Bakken and surrounding plays in North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming. WTI hauls for more than 15 + customers that provide steady and stable work with competitive rates.
- Commitment of well-maintained equipment and multiple mechanics who maintain the fleet to keep you working
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are available the first of the month 30 days of employment
- 401(K) benefits available after completion of 3 months of service.