Title: Water Transfer Technician
Location: Midland, Texas
Purity is seeking a responsible environmental solutions operator in our Midland, Texas location
Experience / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of oilfield, general labor and logistic operations
- Valid State Issued Driver License with good record
- 1 to 2 years Water Transfer experience a plus
Example of Duties
- Monitor and operate water transfer pumps on field and frac job locations
- Set up and retrieve lay flat and poly hose, use of connections and fittings to secure lined, and open and close valves while monitoring pressure flow/levels.
- Assists in the rig up/down of all equipment and materials.
- Responsible for the safe and effective operation and movement of all trucks and equipment according to Company and HSE policies and procedures and all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Available for work assignments for their assigned shifts.
- Performs complete pre/post trip inspections.
- Maintains regular communication with supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards.
- Individual will maintain a clean, safe work environment at all times.
- Must follow company and HSE policies and procedures.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.