Title: Truck Driver – CDL (Class A)
Location: Douglas, Wyoming
WISCO Trucking is looking for professional CDL Drivers to add to our water hauling team. Offering a sign-on bonus of $2000.
Water haulers will operate a truck and vacuum trailer and communicate with dispatch while traveling back and forth to customer locations. They deliver and pick up products as directed, in support of oilfield operations. Operations include hauling production water, flowback, fresh water, serving workover and drilling rigs, etc.
- WTI hauls for more than 15 + customers that provide steady stable work with competitive rates.
drivers will be paid hourly and paid every other week.
- $2000 Sign On Bonus
- Regular, weekly schedule for local drivers
- Drivers working away from home – flexible schedules available. (Examples – 3 on 1 off, 4 on 10 off.)
- Well maintained equipment; multiple mechanics help keep you working.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(K) benefits available after 30 days of employment (beginning first of the month)
- 1 year experience preferred but will train.
- Must have experience in fluid handling or ability to learn all fluid handling types such as fresh water, produced water, brine water, OBM hauls.
- Experience in connecting and disconnecting hoses, effectively monitoring pressure gauges, spill prevention, water disposal experience, flowback and tank battery experience.
- Implement safe driving principles at all times.
- Valid Class A CDL with tanker endorsement and hazmat preferred.
- Two years of verifiable tractor-trailer Class A experience; standard transmission 18 speed trucks.
- Acceptable MVR/PSP and background check status
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Provide Current Medical Certificate