Tank and Equipment Specialist
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Department: WISCO Trucking
WISCO Trucking provides responsible environmental solutions to operators in The Bakken and surrounding plays in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming
- Maintaining rental equipment (frac tanks, upright tanks, flock tanks, open top tanks, light plants, etc.) in the field and in the yard.
- Delivering small equipment to and from location.
- Auditing of equipment out in the field.
- Mob/de-mob containments.
- Clean tanks.
- Document all service activities in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Previous Tank and or Equipment servicing experience required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Written and verbal skills required.
- Able to stand; walk; use hands, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, twist, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to work in extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Ability to lift/move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday with availability to be called out on weekends on an as needed basis.
- Weekly hours range from 55-65 hours per week.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.