Location: Williston, North Dakota
Department: WISCO Trucking
Prepare financial information and work to assist divisional controllers in preparation of financial reports and other financial projects.
Example of Duties
1. Provide assistance in preparing profit and loss statements and monthly reports.
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts.
3. Monitor and review financial reports to ensure accuracy.
4. Analyze revenue and set budget levels
5. Provide assistance to divisional controllers to ensure accurate monthly, quarterly, and year end close.
6. Must have regular and timely attendance at work.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
Bachelors Degree in accounting or equivalent required
Experience / Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of accounting principles.
2. Knowledge of audit practices
3. Must have computer skills and a knowledge of accounting related computer applications.
4. Task oriented with an attention to detail and accuracy.
Chief Accounting Officer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.