Title: Saltwater Disposal Operator
Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
Maintains Salt Water Disposal Well by taking water samples and completing necessary paperwork as required by the state and company.
Example of Duties:
- Report for work at a scheduled time.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required by the state and the company. (UIC 28, 21, 19, Daily Rpt, SPCC, Storm Water Plan, etc.)
- Ground Vacuum trailer by connecting ground cable to an acceptable ground before any transfer begins.
- Connect and Disconnect hoses from vacuum bottle to filter pot and vice versa.
- Take sample of product to analyze.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment.
- Wear the PPE prescribed by posted signs, written instructions and work permits.
- Report all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles, or other job personnel to his / her supervisor immediately.
- Must have regular and timely attendance at work.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
Experience / Qualifications:
- Must meet substance abuse screening requirement.
- Is willing and able to work overtime, shift work, rotating schedules, irregular hours, nights, weekends, and / or holidays as business needs may require.
- Meets physical requirements.
- Has knowledge of equipment being used and the ability to perform maintenance on the equipment.
*Be able to carry/lift up to 50 lbs.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL RESUMES.