Location: Pleasanton, TX
Boosts sales and revenue by calling on customers, seeking out new business, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of the changing market conditions in order to stay competitive and keep a customer base.
- Continually learn new product knowledge to improve technical expertise of our products and the oil industry in general.
- Develop and present new clients with proposals.
- Maintain communication with current clients to ensure loyalty and to promote sales of new services and products.
- Address any client concerns immediately and resolve issues effectively.
- Connect with appropriate OMNI employees to plan customer requests.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the oilfield and heavy equipment industry.
- Knowledge of the type of products and services offered.
- Command of written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Analytical skills in order to decipher report data.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.