Location: Williston, ND
Summary Description: Clean oil well sites, transport and store materials, install and repair equipment.
- Report for work at a scheduled time.
- Clean well site throughout shift by hauling debris away.
- Clean any spills.
- Operate machinery for proper disposal of waste and moving materials.
- Transport and store materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Load and off load equipment.
- Set and connect pipe. Install engines and pumps to set flow lines.
- Inspect equipment.
- Maintain and repair tools and equipment.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required by the state and the company.
- Wear the PPE prescribed by posted signs, written instructions and work permits.
- Report all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles, or other job personnel to his / her supervisor immediately.
- Must have regular and timely attendance at work.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Must meet substance abuse screening requirement.
- Is willing and able to work overtime, shift work, rotating schedules, irregular hours, nights, weekends, and / or holidays as business needs may require.
- Meets physical requirements.
- Has knowledge of equipment being used and the ability to perform maintenance on the equipment.
- Must hold a current, insurable motor vehicle operator’s license. (CDL not required)