Location: Williston, ND
Experience / Qualifications
- AJAX & Arrow Engine repair experience is preferred, we are willing to train the right candidate for this position.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years mechanical experience.
- Must meet substance abuse screening requirement. (hair follicle testing required).
- Must be willing and able to work overtime, shift work, rotating schedules, irregular hours, nights, weekends, and / or holidays as business needs may require.
- Must hold a current, insurable motor vehicle operator’s license. (CDL not needed)
- Physically capable of performing all duties and responsibilities of his / her position.
- May be required to pass a pre-employment physical.
- May be required to work in tight spaces or on elevated platforms.
- Required safety training as necessary.
Repairs and maintains gas powered AJAX and Arrow engines that power pumping units.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on oilfield gas engines and ancillary equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and rebuild AJAX and Arrow engines utilizing the appropriate parts.
- Perform the installation and adjustment of radiators, clutches, starting motors, safety devices, hoses, fittings, etc.
- Perform inspections of equipment for operating deficiencies and make routine adjustments where necessary. Secure tools, parts, and equipment as necessary.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Communicate with shop foreman.
- Maintain and secure work tools.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock equipment when not in use.
- Operate various power tools in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Wear the personal protective equipment prescribed by posted signs, written instructions and work permits.
- Understand and adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in company safety and training programs.
- Report all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles, or other job personnel to manager immediately.
- Comply with all applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company and state.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management personnel.
- Must have regular and timely attendance at work and/or customer properties.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.