Title: Owner Operator Drivers
Location: Williston, North Dakota
- Valid Class A CDL with tanker endorsement required
- Two years of verifiable tractor-trailer Class A experience
- Acceptable MVR/PSP and background check status
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Provide current medical certificate
- 2 years of experience preferred but will consider less for qualified candidates.
- Must have experience in fluid hauling or ability to learn all fluid handling types such as fresh water, produced water, and OBM hauls.
- Experience with connecting and disconnecting hoses, effectively monitoring pressure gauges, spill prevention, water disposal experience, flowback, and tank battery experience.
- Must always implement safe driving principles.
- Equipment must have a current registration and annual DOT inspection.
- Reliable pay – We pay our owner operators bi-monthly!
- Advances are allowed if needed.
- Fuel cards are provided if needed and the cost of fuel will come directly out of settlement check.
- Need a trailer? You can lease one from WISCO Trucking.
- Flexible schedules available.
Owner Operators will operate a truck and vacuum trailer and communicate with dispatch while traveling back and forth to customer locations. They deliver and pickup products as directed, in support of oilfield operations. Operations include hauling production water, flowback, fresh water, serving workover and drilling rigs, etc.
WISCO Trucking provides responsible environmental solutions to operators in The Bakken and surrounding plays in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.