OFT Well Testing Flowback Hand
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Under general supervision Flowback Hands will perform tasks related to well testing, such as load out equipment for jobs, and rig up/rig down the well testing equipment. Maintain and operate equipment; carry out rig-in/rig-out procedures and perform general duties as assigned in a safe manner following procedure to ensure job specifications are met.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have an acceptable MVR and background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Willingness to work in harsh weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb stairs/ladders, bend over, squat, and kneel.
- Determine equipment and best method to rig up according to the package selected by the customer.
- Will be familiar with correct SOP & QA/QC procedures and perform basic routine equipment maintenance in preparation for the next job.
- Perform routine readings of equipment during rigging up to ensure equipment is performing according to customer’s requirements while always maintaining a safe operation.
- Assist with maintenance, painting, grinding, calibrating, and any other equipment/facility needs.
- Will utilize maintenance forms to ensure all work is completed properly or tagged for out of service if required.
- Observe safe working practices, safety rules and regulations.
- Attend in-house and/or outside training seminars to acquire basic knowledge of Company safety programs and policies.
- Develop services in becoming a “Best-in-Class” service provider by working to ensure seamless operations as viewed by the customer.
- Promote Company Image by ensuring facilities and vehicles are clean and well maintained.
Our state of the art OFT well testing division is capable of supporting high pressure and extensive flow rates.
- Housing provided.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.