Offshore Cleaning Techs – Carencro, La.
Immediate openings! Cleans all types of equipment, and does various other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Examples of Duties:
1. Must be able to report to work on time as directed.
2. Shall be required to do cleaning of all types of production equipment, boat tanks, hydro-blasting, rig pits, and roustabout work.
3. Shall be placed on a crew and assigned a mentor to teach, and train the proper work habits while he/she is an SSE.
4. Participates in company safety and training programs.
5. Assists in the inspection of equipment, hoses, pumps, and general work area prior to the starting of any job. Informs supervisor of any deficiencies which may cause accidents, injuries, or lost of property.
6. Reports all incidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles, or other job personnel to his/her supervisor immediately.
7. Complies with all applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company and client.
8. Does NOT operate alone- Must be able to follow the direction of the supervisor.
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
High School Diploma preferred, but not required.
1. 0 year experience needed.
2. Must meet substance abuse screening requirement.
3. Basic language and math skills are needed. Is willing and able to work overtime, shift work, rotating schedules, irregular hours, nights, weekends an/or holidays as business needs may require.
4. Physically capable of preforming duties and responsibilities of his/her position and pass a pre-employment physical.
5. Required safety training must be current and shall be provided by employer upon hire for the new inexperienced personnel.
6. Must posses a T.W.I.C. card (Transportation Worker Identification Card)
7. Available for work on a 14/7 rotation.
Offshore Operations Manager, Project Manager, Supervisor, Foreman, Dispatch
Earnings & Benefits: