Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
Summary: In search of a Mechanic for Diesel Tractor trucks.
Duties are as follows:
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on engines / machinery – experience with Cummins and Mack engines a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and replace transmissions, differentials, injectors, steering systems, starters, generators, universal joints, hydraulic systems, pumps and valves.
- Perform the installation and adjustment of brakes, batteries, tires, safety devices, hydraulic hoses and fittings.
- Perform inspections of equipment for operating deficiencies and make routine adjustments where necessary. Secure tools, parts, and equipment as necessary.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- Prefer applicant to own tools, not a must.
- MUST have good attendance
- 5-day work week / Monday-Friday
- Must be willing to work overtime and some holidays.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL RESUMES.
Questions: contact James at (405) 213-8266
Excellent benefits, medical, dental, vision insurance, with 401K and vacation pay offered.
Job Type: Full-time