Title: HSE Coordinator
Location: Midland, Texas
HSE Coordinator – starting $85,000 annual salary – Midland, Texas
- Promote compliance with safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state and federal rules and regulations as they apply to the organizations operations.
- Maintain employee training programs, i.e. regulatory guidelines, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment, including authorized level training (OSHA, EPA, DOT)
- Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance and mentoring to managers and employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes.
- Perform safety surveys and inspections
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks raise safety awareness and improve safe work practices.
- Ensure compliance with timely reporting to the district management team
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to use various means of communication including phone, email, text messaging and have good interpersonal and computer skills.
- Must be able to multi-task varying priorities and be detail oriented.
- Must maintain and demonstrate effective communication skills with all contacts.
- Must be a self-motivated individual.
- Demonstrate professionalism, conflict resolution and assertiveness.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Proven written and verbal skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Certified in PEC Safeland and PEC Clear
- OSHA 511 Certification or ability to obtain
- Water Transfer or Flow Back Knowledge / Experience
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Able to stand; walk; use hands, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to lift/move up to 35-50 pounds occasionally
- Willing to work rotating shifts including but not limited to days, nights, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Willing to travel