Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Carencro, LA
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) serves as strategic partner to business within OMNI. Provides comprehensive human resources support and solutions that align with business objectives and promotes engaging, productive work environment.
This position is located at our Corporate Office in Carencro, LA.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Address and resolve employee concerns, conflicts and issues, fostering a healthy work environment.
- Advise leadership regarding hiring and terminations.
- Support onboarding processes to ensure successful integration of new employees.
- Utilize analytical skills to process and plan projects.
- Implements projects and plans as needed across business units.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing risk and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide information and guidance on employee benefits and compensation.
- Utilize ADP HRIS system daily.
- Process National Medical Support Notices.
- Travel expected in order to implement and complete projects.
- Must have regular and timely attendance at work and/or customer properties.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
• Bachelors degree and 5 + years of resolving employee relations issues
• Robust Written and verbal skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances and policies.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and ADP HRIS database
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
• Working knowledge of and experience within multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, benefits, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.