Title: Field Supervisor
Location: Douglas, Wyoming
WISCO Trucking, Inc. provides responsible environmental solutions to operators in the Powder River Basin and surrounding plays of North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Assist in the development of field level employees with a focus on driver support.
- Advise/assist in DOT regulatory compliance. Work directly with the DOT team to monitor and improve system tracking.
- Attend customer safety meetings with the management team.
- Conduct some portions of the new hire training to set the culture for new hires.
- Participate with the management team in coordinating and hosting monthly safety meetings.
- Be available 24/7 for health and safety related issues/questions.
- 3 Years of oilfield trucking experience required.
- Have a thorough knowledge of oilfield trucking operations.
- Must have two years of verifiable Class A CDL experience.
- Tanker endorsement required.
- Acceptable MVR/PSP and background check status.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Must provide current medical certificate.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Be a positive and encouraging member of the management/supervisory team in the Powder River Basin.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.