Field Sales Person – Purity
Location: Midland, Texas
The essential responsibilities of a Field Sales person is to work directly with current / new customers and operations team. Build and strengthen business relationships with customers for existing accounts and ensure that their service needs are being met.
- The Sales Person will help with gathering well dates and invoice ticket running to locations, offices and rigs.
- Using a consultative approach, s/he will discuss business issues with customers and present information gathered to departments with the company.
- Will be responsible for RFPs and follow up with customers.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies / concepts in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to travel within assigned region, working closely with District Manager, Sales Representatives and Channel partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.