Location: Williston, North Dakota
Department: WISCO Trucking
Oversee all finance, accounting and reporting activities.
Example of Duties
- Monthly financial close activities (journal entries, period-end reconciliations,
financial/account analysis, etc.)
- Ensure financial reporting is prepared in compliance with GAAP
- Implement and monitor accounting processes and controls
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Ensure proper coding of all expenses
- Sales tax reporting
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting required, CPA and/or MBA preferred
Experience / Qualifications:
1. Experience coordinating audits, managing reports, and developing a budget.
2. Must have computer skills and be proficient in accounting related software.
3. Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
4. Knowledge of accounting principles.
5. Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position.
Corporate Accounting Team
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.