Title: Disposal Operator
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Maintains Disposal Well by taking fluid samples and completing necessary paperwork as required by the regulatory agency and the company.
Example of Duties:
- Report for work at a scheduled time, shift would be 6pm to 6am.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required by the state and the company. (UIC 28, 21, 19, Daily Rpt, SPCC, Storm Water Plan, etc.)
- Ground Vacuum trailer by connecting ground cable to an acceptable ground before any transfer begins.
- Connect and Disconnect hoses from vacuum bottle to filter pot and vice versa.
- Take sample of product to analyze.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment.
- Wear the PPE prescribed by posted signs, written instructions and work permits.
- Report all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles, or other job personnel to his / her supervisor immediately.
- Must have regular and timely attendance at work.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Must meet substance abuse screening requirement.
- Be willing and able to work overtime, shift work, rotating schedules, irregular hours, nights, weekends, and / or holidays as business needs may require.
- Meet physical requirements.
- Have knowledge of equipment being used and the ability to perform maintenance on the equipment.