Location: Williston, North Dakota
The dispatcher is responsible for prioritizing and coordinating all inbound/outbound transportation activities. Ensuring all standards of performance, contractual requirements and customer needs are met or exceeded in the course of daily operations. This position will require someone to have a flexible work schedule and experience is required.
- Coordinating and scheduling equipment, crew and field personnel, as well as organizing and tracking relevant information according to customer demands.
- Purchasing trucking permits, county and other state permits as needed for drivers.
- Keep dispatch records and status reports.
- Answer customer calls and coordinate drivers and equipment to meet these needs.
- Keep customers updated on delivery and delays.
- Dispatches company drivers and maintains fleet availability schedule.
- Assist in other activities/duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of basic DOT regulations.
- Previous dispatch experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to see and record written data and information
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
WISCO Trucking provides responsible environmental solutions to operators in The Bakken and surrounding plays in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
- Competitive Hourly Wage DOE.
- 5 days a week, 12–13 hour shifts.
- Must have availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.