Location: Center, TX
Dispatcher – DOT
Coordinates work for drivers on daily basis. Aware of jobs and expectations of customers and communicates with field to accomplish tasks.
- Represent the company in a professional manner to employees and customers.
- Abides by company policies and procedures.
- Receives job orders and records information and plans work with the appropriate staff.
- Dispatches drivers to work location and provides necessary information to perform job effectively by means of two way radio, phone, and in person.
- Report all incidents and accidents in compliance with company policy.
- Reviews daily progress via GPS data.
- Communicate with customers and vendors in order to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met.
- Must have regular and timely attendance at work and/or customer properties.
- Perform related tasks as required.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Ability to meet all pre-employment screening, training and physical requirements
- Ability to perform required duties independently and at a high standard while employed by company
- Equivalent experience acquired at another job within the oilfield.