Location: Midland, Texas
Dispatchers will prepare and maintain call logs, provide answers to drivers, technicians, work crews and management by retrieving information from the necessary departments and supervising the field units routes to prioritize and organize their scheduled and daily activities.
- Individual is responsible for answering and responding to calls, emails, and texts to provide assistance in business activities.
- Present a professional manner and work closely with supervisors to satisfy customer requirements.
- Available to work assignments for rotating shifts
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Preferred 2 – 3 years experience in logistics and/of customer service.
- Proficient communicator in written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to think and react quickly to changing situations and conditions and apply good use of judgement at all times.
- Be able to monitor status and route of multiple units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Provide information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements.
- Bilingual a plus
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.