FORCE Environmental Solutions
Three years prior verifiable mechanical experience required.
High school diploma
Organizational skills, safety oriented, positive attitude, and being a team player are a must. Must have excellent oral communication skills. Must have working knowledge of all basic shop tools/equipment.
Must be able to work in a shop environment and around heavy equipment.
Requires frequent standing, sitting and squatting. Must have ability to speak, hear and have constant use of hands and finger manipulation. Must be able to climb, kneel and reach over the head. Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling requirements of up to 100 pounds.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Perform service when needed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Working knowledge of truck air systems and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of tank system plumbing and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of truck electrical system and maintenance.
- Occasional fabrication and metal work.
- Working knowledge of shop power tools.
- Operate trucks and equipment – forklift, moffett, manlift, telehandler, etc.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Comply with all safety procedures and DOT requirements.
- Excellent Healthcare, Dental and Vision package after 30 days of employment
- Employer paid Life Insurance,
- Disability Insurance, AD&D and Supplemental
- 401K Retirement Plan, eligible after 90 days of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Excellent Paid Vacation Structure
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Referral Program
- Paid orientation
- Paid training
- Safety Bonus
- Company paid FR Clothing (PPE)