Title: Clean Tech
Location: Center, TX
Washout/Clean Tech I
Summary Description: Cleans all types of equipment, and does various other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Example of Duties:
- Must be able to report to work on time, as directed.
- Shall be required to do cleaning of all types of production equipment, boat tanks, hydro-blasting, rig pits, and roustabout work.
- Shall be placed on a crew and assigned a mentor to teach, and train the proper work habits while he/ she is an SSE.
- Participate in company safety and training programs.
- Assists in the inspection of equipment, hoses, pumps, and general work area prior to starting any job. Informs supervisor of deficiencies which may cause accidents, injuries, or lost productivity.
- Reports all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles, or other job personnel to his / her supervisor immediately.
- Complies with all applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company and clients.
- Does not operate alone – Must be able to follow the direction of supervisor.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
Education: High School Diploma preferred, but not required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- No previous experience needed
- Must meet substance abuse screening requirement.
- Basic Language and Math skills are needed.
- Be willing and able to work overtime, shift work, rotating schedules, irregular hours, nights weekends and/ or holidays as business needs may require.
- Physically capable of performing duties and responsibilities of his/her position and pass a pre employment physical.
- Required safety training must be current and shall be provided by Employer upon hire for new inexperienced personnel.
- Must possess a T.W.I.C. card (Transportation Worker Identification Card)
- Available for work on a 24 hour callout
- Offshore Operations Manager, Project Manager, Supervisor, Foreman, Dispatch