FORCE Environmental Solutions
CDL Drivers – Class A or B w/ Tank Endorsement Steady DAY or NIGHT SHIFT
- Drive tank truck to and from work shop and job sites.
- Operate vacuum pump and hose to load and unload truck.
- Perform pre-trip and post trip inspection of truck.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Comply with all safety procedures and DOT requirements.
- Organization skills
- Safety Oriented
- Team player
- Work and Drive on off road construction conditions
- Work around heavy equipment
- Occasional lifting and pulling requirements up to 80 pounds
- Work in all weather conditions
- Shift and Weekend work
Two years mandatory/verifiable
- CDL Class A or B
- Tanker Endorsement
- Must have a cell phone
Inquire about our COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Excellent Healthcare, Dental and Vision package after 30 days of employment
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Vacation Structure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union Advantages