Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: Crosby, North Dakota
Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Must be proficient in typing, and the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Previous data entry experience required.
WISCO Trucking is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Analyst.
- Learn and implement the work elements of billing softwares.
- Acquire the working knowledge of oilfield operations in order to review driver tickets for accuracy.
- Responsible for assigned oil companies. Responsibilities to oil companies may include monitoring, sorting, data entry, billing of invoices, and fielding billing calls and questions from customers.
- Billing is the process of taking entered tickets and compiling them onto generated invoice for frequent submission to oil companies for payment. Accuracy of the invoice is the responsibility of the Accounts Receivable Analyst prior to submission of invoice for payment.
WISCO Trucking provides responsible environmental solutions to operators in The Bakken and surrounding plays in North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Competitive hourly wage DOE.
- Monday – Friday 40 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits are available the first of the month 30 days of employment